As Diversity Liaisons at Alberta Health Services (AHS), we offer health system navigation, community education, consultation and supports in various languages.
- offer community presentations in first languages (Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), French, and Korean) or plain English language to increase awareness about health system, health services and basic health promotion and illness prevention in Calgary
- offer multilingual health information to diverse communities in Alberta to enhance their understanding of health services and information
- provide a range of services including health system navigation, referral and support for diverse clients, families and communities in various languages, with over the phone interpretation.
- collaborate and strengthen partnerships with health care staff and community organizations that represent diverse populations
- supports research and evaluation projects related to diverse populations
- offer Diversity Education to staff
Please contact us if you have any requests or questions.