Diversity Liaison Team of Alberta Health Services (AHS) – Calgary zone is committed to enhancing the access of health services and health information for diverse communities. We are pleased to offer presentations in English and/or some first languages at a time and a location that is convenient to your groups.
You are welcome to book any presentation as listed below for a group of 10 or more participants. We ask you to give us at least one month notice. For more information and to request a presentation, please contact us with following information:
- date and time of the presentation (If you are unsure give us a few availabilities)
- requesting agency
- requester (name, phone number, email address)
- presentation place and address
- requested topic
- requested language
- expected number of attendees
- group (age, gender, language level)
- equipment provided by requesting agency and remarks (LCD & laptop, building access or parking information, etc)
Presentation lists :
Please contact us for more information.
What is the Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB)? It is the national standard in Canada for describing, measuring, and recognizing the English language proficiency of adult immigrants and prospective immigrants for living and working in Canada. CLB benchmarks are organized in three stages and 12 levels. Please refer to the Canadian Language Benchmarks detail from Citizenship and Immigration Canada if you would like to find more information about the levels.
Guidelines for requesting a virtual community health presentation