Diversity Liaison Team of Alberta Health Services (AHS) – Calgary zone is committed to enhancing the access of health services and health information for diverse communities. We are pleased to offer presentations in English and/or some first languages at a time and a location that is convenient to your groups.
You are welcome to book any presentation listed for a group of 10 or more participants. We ask you to give us at least one month notice. For more information and to send us a request of a presentation, we will need following information:
- Date and time of the presentation (If you are unsure give us few availability)
- Requesting Agency
- Requester (Name, Phone number, Email address)
- Presentation place and address
- Requested Topic
- Requested Language
- Expected Number of attendees
- Group (age, gender, language level)
- Equipment provided by requesting agency and remarks (LCD & Laptop, building access or parking information etc
Please click below to find the list appropriate for your group:
Here is the list of community presentations we offer for groups with CLB 2-3
Please contact us for any other groups or if you are unsure.